Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm knoshing on crackers and cheese for breakfast left over from the gallery opening. I was also blessed with a bottle of juice of which about a quarter is now left.

This weekend I need to think on my life story...I have to tell it on tuesday to a room of semi strangers. although I've actually lived with some of them, I never really got to know them, so they don't quite count as friends. I still don't know where it should start.

I need to begin painting the epic that is Painting 5 homework, two 30x30 canvases, and go to the ceramics studio to throw 15 shaped cylinders on the wheel. I need to trip over to the Printmaking Studio and clear out my drawer because the teachers need to use it for prospective students.

I should finish the print I began in September. It's slightly badass, it's just not done yet. It needs work. Maybe that's where I should go first, to clean out the drawer and get me away from the situation of me sitting in my underwear and looking at the park from my window, alternately staring at my computer. There's cool things on it.

I think I'm going to go eat some cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment