Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday

Nice weather today.
Woke up at 7:30 and went back to bed, crawled out of bed around 9:20 and went to work. Forgot to take off makeup so spruced it up a bit instead of cleaning my face and redo-ing it. YUP :D

10-5, work. Pretty boring day. Was terrified this strange sketchy woman would come back in but she did not so GO ME! I dealt with some other very friendly people instead.

5:30, leave work; went to parents so Dad could spoil me by both buying and replacing my headlight bulbs that blew. and checking my tire pressure. and fluids. Basically my home is like a Jiffy-Lube and thank god SOMEONE is looking after my car. Because though I always intend to it doesn't happen. Mom has fed me chili.

It's 7:30 now and my weekend is beginning. finalllyyyyy.

I have planned so far: to water my plants so they don't all put up tombstones, spray for ants (with borrowed ant spray), tomorrow to scotch guard my new fabrics (direct sales job) and meet with the lovely ladies that I am hosting an event with. Other than that I need to HAUL ASS on this print that's supposed to be postmarked the 30th and call several hundred people to try to get them to come to this event. And sign up for the March of Dimes and get me some donations. Save the premies!

WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment