Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's a FRIIIDAYYYY

Yesterday's Day:

In an effort to truly find out how I use my time I will shamelessly log it in here.

SO
7:30 am- wake up, roll over, kill alarm.
8:15 am- hit snooze
8:20 am get up! bathroom-turn on plant lights- throw lunch into a container, toss things in bag get clothes on body, pin hair, get in car.
8:37 off we go
9 am WORK
5 pm leave work.
drive home - good songs on the radio. sunny out.
5:30ish arrive home. putz with hubs, change into real person clothes, browse internet; catch up on comics. Kill a few ants. Research how to make carpenter ants stop eating our apartment and coming out of our walls. Hubs leaves for work. I realize how disheveled the apartment is but do not clean it up. Maybe this weekend.
6 pm get idea to make a blog to see how much tim I am wasting when I am not working and sleeping.
6:30 pur on clothes, go to danielle's for her party
7:00 WHICH IS NEXT WEEK ooops. so head to the mall instead. stop at michaels, grab some of those scissors that make the fun cutout borders. for my nails. Check it out- I do my nails sometimes. they are perpetually tragically short. I work around it.


Then went to Office Depot and grabbed some office supplies and a shredder finally. About time the junk mail is outrageous.

Got home around 9 pm, found out both my headlights blew at once and went to bed around midnight. Hubs-in-training got home at around...11. So I stayed up briefly afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment