Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Dance rocked.

At the school dance I was a flight attendant. My friend Becca was Rosie the riveter, Emily was Miss Piggy and Jim was a pumpkin. My boss Shane was an uber geek. There were other assorted characters, a vampire and his fangirl, Scar and Mufasa, angels both good and evil, a totem pole (two guys one sitting on the other's shoulders SO cool!) a giant baby and as per usual some trollop in her underwear and barely that.

Our friends Kara and Ryan went as a sandwich.

I am now the proud owner of many photos including:

A Rosie the Riveter sandwich, a pumpkin sandwich (and later a Jim and Bridget sandwich), a Geek sandwich, a flight attendant sandwich, a "the whole crowd at the costume contest" sandwich and my favorite, a Miss Piggy sandwich otherwise known as a BLT.

I did the time warp in heels for the second time this year, got groovy to Love Shack and danced it UP to Safety Dance. I shook it up, down left, right and in all kinds of jiggly directions. Splendid evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment