Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dream

I had a dream with Steve-o in it as the villian. I think it was a mix of carbs, Sin City, and TLC.com/LA Ink photogallery. Although reading battle scenes right before bed probably didn't help either. It was complete with homework drama, explosions, Fanciful godlike creatures a la American Gods style (rock the Neil Gaimen), and of course, a knight from A Clash of Kings. (It's a good book, a dwarf just led an army into a sortie where they will most assuredly die. I haven't gotten to the part where they all do die yet, but I am assured by the past events of the book and the specific battle that they will all in fact perish. Except the dwarf. He is a main character, and as such is safe from any main injury. WOOT.)

I have work to do, but I spent an hour turning the dream into a short story. Its surprisingly true to the dream. I filled in the plot points and it just worked in an abstracted kind of epic way. Where some stuff is unexplained, I had to put in parts explaining it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment